INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the coming into force of the amendment to the "Law on Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use redundant cookies before browsing them.
¿WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
¿WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
Analytical Cookies: these collect information on how the website is used.
Social Cookies: these are required for external social networks.
Affiliate Cookies: these allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
Advertising and behaviour Cookies: these collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (re-targeting).
Technical and functional Cookies: these are strictly only necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- gstatic.com - CONSENT: Google cookie consent tracker (Expiration 18 years)
- siteminder.com - cfduid: It is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user identification in the web application, nor does it store any personal identification (Expiration 7 months)
- siteminder.com - _biz_flagsA: Track user status. For example, if the user has submitted a form, performed a cross-domain migration or not (Expiration 7 months)
- siteminder.com - _biz_nA: Sequence number that is incremented and added to each request to the Bizible server for diagnostic purposes (Expiration 7 months)
- siteminder.com - _biz_pendingA: Temporary cookie containing all pending requests to be sent to the Bizible server (Expiration 7 months)
- siteminder.com - _biz_uid: Unique ID that identifies each user (Expiration 7 months)
- siteminder.com - _ga: ID used to identify users (Expiration 2 years)
- siteminder.com - _hjid: Cookie Hotjar. This cookie is set when the client first arrives on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to retain the random user ID, unique to that in 7 months site in the browser. This ensures that behavior on subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. (Expiration 7 months)
- Hotelbasilica.com - _gid: Used to distinguish users (Expiration 24 hours)
REVOKE CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Click on the
menu 2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the ’Privacy and security’ section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click See all cookies and site data...
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Remove all.
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools
2. Click Safety.
3. Click Delete browsing history.
4. Select Cookies.
5. Select Temporary Internet Files.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Select the Privacy & Security tab. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Clear Data...
4. Select Cookies and Site Data and Cached Web Content.
5. Click Clear.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually by clicking Manage Data.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click Safari.
2. Select the Privacy & Security tab. Click Preferences and then Privacy
3. Click Remove stored cookies and data.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
The cookie settings control how Opera handles them and therefore if they are accepted or rejected.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Refer to the documentation for the browser you have installed.